Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology (IIAEIT), Pune was established in 2001. The Institute has developed into a leading training Institute with excellent infrastructure. The Institute imparts training to the students appearing for Associate Membership Examinations conducted by AeSI and IME (I). With an excellent faculty, backed by well equipped laboratories, the institute is considered as the one of the best in this part of the country.
They vision of the institute is India to join and lead the august company of the developed nations in the field of aviation technology and other allied engineering disciplines, through contribution towards development of high quality human resource. The mission of the institute is to transform the youth into high caliber professional engineers to meet the challenges of the highly competitive world through intensive training, appropriate guidance and discipline with human values.
Why Choose Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology?
- IIAEIT is a pioneer frontline training institute in the field of aeronautical and other engineering disciplines
- The test pattern of the institute examinations is unique which brings out the best of students.
- To keep up with the advances in e-learning the institute is bringing out iiaeitonline.net for distant learning, simultaneously it is also introducing the training in foreign languages subject to adequate response.
- For needy people educational loans are arranged through nationalized banks
- Activities at the institute are student oriented while the discipline coupled with ethics, character, morality, spirituality etc to occupy a place of honor.
- Study material will shortly be made available on intranet & Internet to all correspondence students.
- Fully functional Training & Placement cell for placement and job assistance
- Subject wise practical exposure to all students
Facilities at Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology –
- Class Rooms
- Medical Facility