About the instuitute
The INDIAN INSTITUTE OF COMMERCE AND TRADE, is an autonomous and non-profit making institute established in the year 1997 by Sapt Rishi Society for Social & Educational Development, an organisation registered by Govt. under S. R. Act 1860. Sapt Rishi Society is dedicated for the cause of social and educational development. IICT provide wide range of scholorships/fee concessions (10% to 100%) in its educational programmes to different segments of society as per chart given in this brouchure. IICT is a registered member of FIEO (Set up by ministry of commerce, Govt. of India.)
IICT conduct autonomous management programmes (Diploma/Masters Diploma) through Distance Learning Mode (correspondence courses). IICT aims to provide quality education in basic/specialised/advance areas of commerce, trade & management including Foreign Trade, Marketing, Sales, Tourism, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Development, Software Marketing, Hospital Management, Durg Store Management, Insurance Management etc. The courses are designed to develop business leaders by nurturing knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviour.
Why the Institute
- IICT offers Government of India/ UGC/AICTE/DEC recognized university Program
- IICT Business School Lucknow is in Top 50 Most Popular Business Schools 2007 in Asia and 100 Top Most Popular autonomous MBA Programs worldwide
- IICT management program are also recommended by a leading MBA portal
- IICT is ISO 9001:2008 certified institute
- IICT conduct autonomous management programmes (Diploma/Masters Diploma) through Distance Learning Mode
Message from Director
IICT aims to provide quality education in basic/specialized/advance areas of commerce, trade & management including Foreign Trade, Marketing, Sales, Tourism, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Development, Software Marketing, Hospital Management, Durg Store Management, Insurance Management etc. The courses are designed to develop business leaders by nurturing knowledge, skills, attitudes and behavior.
- Prospectus /Application form can be obtained from the institute on payment of Rs. 100/- (Rs 250/- for overseas) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of IICT payable at Lucknow. or You candownload free from iict website. You can submit Online admissionform
- There is no entrance test for admission. It is direct admission.
- The Admission into the IICT Distance Learning Programs is open throughout the year and you can enroll at any time if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- On receiving the filled-in application form along with the course fee, the institute will scrutinise the same and student who fulfil the admission criteria will be admitted.
Facilities at Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade
- Library Facilities: Institute has library which is equipped with books from areas like: Foreign Trade, Marketing, Finance, HRD, Economics, Computers, Sales Production, Pharmaceuticals etc. The library also subscribes well known national and internatioinal journals on management and other related concepts.
- Computer Facilities: The Institute has a computer centre which caters to the practical training in computer application to the students.
- Co-Curricular Activities : The Institute organises a variety of co-curricular activities including a series of guest lectures, seminars, debates, brain-storm sessions, quizzes, etc. The Institute endevour to involve students in almost all areas of professioinal and cultural activities through various committees viz. Cultural Committee, Academic Committee, Souvenir Committee and Placement Committee.
- Class Rooms
Scholarships at Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade
IICT provide wide range of scholarships/ fee concessions (10% to 100%) in its educational programs to different segments of society