IIFM (Indian Institute of Finance and Management) is one of the key business divisions of Ideacount Education, one of the Top 10 Education conglomerates in India. Within Ideacount Education, there are several brands of national and international repute including Frameboxx Animation & Visual Effects, which is Indiaâs largest animation education company. All put together, Ideacount has more than 112 campuses across India with a total faculty strength in excess of 650. Ideacount Education is positioned to become the fastest growing education conglomerate in the country
IIFM is the flagship business of Ideacount Education and is an integrated higher education institute, offering management programs at the graduate, post graduate & higher end executive education.
IIFM’s management team is supported by a robust governing council of 30 luminaries from the academic side as well as business and policy leaders. In the past, IIFMâs team through its affiliate institute, PeopleFirst, has been responsible for educating & training more than 5,000 banking & financial services professionals in India as well as the Middle East. In 2009, the prestigious award for the greatest contribution to the corporate sector by any Institute in India was awarded to IIFM by the government of India; this selection is based on a sample of more than 1,000 management institutes across India. IN 2010, IIFM has been ranked as the No 1 B-School in the Competition Success Review B-School Survey, 2010 in the ‘Emerging B-School Category.’
IIFM is positioned around the plank of innovation. Today, corporates need to be able to adapt to changes faster than the changes in the market, in order to be competitive. This requires human resources who can help the organization think differently and constantly innovate. This is where IIFM contributes – its positioning of âConstantly innovatingâ can be seen in everything that they do – whether it is senior corporate executives interviewing students at the time of admission or the innovative curriculum or the manner in which education is imparted i.e. the pedagogy. IIFM students therefore are uniquely positioned to help corporates gain competitive advantage once they are part of the corporate sector
IIFM offers a two years part time Executive Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) for working executives to take their career to new heights. When existing managers pursue the IIFM Executive PGPM, they learn to think differently about themselves, their career, and their life. They get much more than business fundamentals – they get the collective knowledge of renowned faculty within a collaborative environment. They learn new ways to think about their existing problems.
- Quantum career growth as you would gain more insight than any of your peers by virtue of IIFM.
- Dramatic increase in productivity
- Recognition as an expert in your field as you would have authored research papers on the subject
- Advantage while applying for a PhD owing to the immense research you would have done in the program
- The only research oriented Executive MBA program for working managers.
- Specializations offered: Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations & Systems Management
- Super specialization in the area of your choice (minimum 3 research papers in the area)
- Best-in-class faculty; includes Profs from Harvard, IIMs, Wharton, Edinburgh & other leading B-schools
- Innovative Corporate Engagement (ICE) – This methodology uses corporate engagement at every stage; e.g. admission interview, lectures from corporate big wigs, industry projects guided by your corporate & academic mentors.
- Advisory board comprising about 30 educationists & corporate head honchos
- Opportunity to get research papers published in international journals
- A recognized bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- A minimum work experience of one years
It comprises the following key steps
- Evaluation of Score cards from CAT, MAT, GMAT, GSAT, CET and any state conducted/university conducted tests).
- Documentation verification
- Admission fee payment
- If you do not have any of the above score cards you may contact the admissions department for an alternate evaluation by IIFM.
- In Group discussion (GD), the average size of the groups is 6-8 people. Duration is 10-15 minutes. Candidates will be evaluated on their personality, group behavior, quick thinking, confidence & communication, leadership skills etc
- In Panel interview (PI), candidates will be evaluated on general awareness, aptitude, focus, and specific strengths
- Documents required for verification are originals & Xerox copies of their graduation certificates, Class XII/ Class X certificates, birth certificate and 3 recent passport size photographs