Indian Institute of Financial Planning (IIFP), Delhi
Indian Institute of Financial Planning (IIFP), New Delhi has emerged as a prestigious Centre of financial education in the country. Its industry integrated curriculum, outstanding caliber of faculty and an innovative teaching methodology have endeared IIFP to both the students and the industry. It is accreditation from a UGC recognized University.
Their mission is to impart skills, knowledge, right attitude and values to their students transforming them into dynamic, effective and thinking managers and also provide them the right environment to make them grow to their full potential personally and professionally.
Why Choose Indian Institute of Financial Planning?
- IIFP programs provide specialized knowledge in finance which makes a student to work on different profiles with multiple career option.
- They focus more on practical knowledge rather than theoretical knowledge, which increases the industry acceptance of the student.
- They provide relevant placements to each and every student.
- They have unique and stringent teaching pedagogy.
- They provide well experienced faculties.
Facilities at Indian Institute of Financial Planning –
About Indian Institute of Financial Planning (IIFP)
The Indian Institute of Financial Planning (IIFP) has emerged as a prestigious Centre of financial education in the country. It is industry integrated curriculum, outstanding caliber of faculty and an innovative teaching methodology that have endeared IIFP to both the students and the industry. Effectively, each student is made to learn through interactive class room sessions and group driven classroom project works.
IIFP is successfully running MBA with accreditation from a UGC recognized University. The course is christened as MBA Plus where curriculum of PG Diploma in Financial Planning and Wealth Management will be delivered in the first year along with the first two semesters of MBA with an added option of placement after 1st year.
Why Indian Institute of Financial Planning (IIFP)?
IIFP has added an innovative educational programme ( specific to IIFP in the country) christened as MBA Plus where in UGC recognized university MBA is blended with a PG Diploma course in Financial Planning and Wealth Management.MBA which is still the most sought after qualification across all industries for managerial jobs is given a distinctive edge with a Diploma providing specialization in personal finance. With decade of high growth in economy disposable income of a large population say 300 million has been going up and all of them require advice from qualified professionals on their savings .Such MBAs, therefore, have greater options and higher employability compared to simpler MBAs.
We are also a singular institute with a robust teaching methodology- a world class process for administering education. Besides interactive classroom sessions, we require students to make regular presentations on topics drawn from the course that helps create a competitive spirit among the students and sharpens their communication skills .And , to ensure that they are focused on their studies they have to undergo mid term and end term examinations in all the modules ; their performance, strengths and weaknesses are discussed by the faculty on an individual level. This enhances their confidence, makes them more mature and accomplished individuals.
Moreover, from the day students join the institute a sense of professionalism is inculcated in them, they are urged to dress up, think and behave like professionals. We also encourage them to join various clubs like the Magazine Committee, Debating Society, Cultural Unit and Placement Committee.
We offer 100% placement assistance to our students pursuing MBA Plus course. Our endeavour is that each student gets the job of his/ her choice out of the multiple career streams across the industry.
(What student gets in two years from IIFP)
- MBA Degree from a UGC recognized university
- PGD in Financial Planning & Wealth Management from IIFP
- CFPcm Certification Education
- Education for NISM Certification in Mutual Funds
- Certification in Communication Skill & Personality Development
- Placement Opportunity at the end of 1st Year
Activities at IIFP
An MBA programme exists not only to impart theoretical knowledge; it is also aimed at imparting practical exposure to students. Therefore, the Indian Institute of Financial Planning has always come up with new and innovative ideas to help its students excel in every field. Keeping with this spirit, many initiatives have been undertaken by IIFP.
It started with the establishment of various clubs in different areas such as:
- The Financial Horizons – Financial Club
- The Visionnaries – Marketing Club
- Debating Society
- Meditation Club
- Mad Ads
- Students seeking admission are required to purchase the Prospectus and then register with the Admission Cell for the entrance test followed by GD and PI.
- Student possessing valid CAT / XAT / MAT or any management entrance test score will be exempted from appearing in the entrance test.
- Based on their performance in GD, PI, MAT Score & Graduation, the short listed students will be given admission.
- Well Stock Library
- Wi-Fi Enabled Campus
- Scholarship for brilliant students
- 100% Loan Assistant
- 100% Placement Assistant
- Placement after 1st year
- Accommodations for Outstation students
- Industry Tours
- Essential Books and Study Material
Certified Financial Planner
|Category||Other Certificate Management Courses|
Master Of Business Administration Plus
Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Financial Planning and Wealth Management
|Category||Other PGDM Courses|
Certificate Course- Financial Research And Investment Banking
|Category||Other Commerce Certificate Courses|
Placement Cell at Indian Institute of Financial Planning –
The placement cell is dedicated to extending career advice to students and facilitating summer internships and employment in order to enable them to successfully compete in the job market. The placement cell has a focused mandate to progressively enhance synergies between the institute and industry.
Top Recruiters –
- Axis Bank
- Bank of America
- Deutsche Bank
- Ernst and Young
- Future Generali
- HDFC Bank
|Name||Indian Institute of Financial Planning|
|Location||3E/14 Jhandewala Extn|