Indian Institute of Job-Oriented Training (IIJT), Mumbai-Andheri (East) was established in 2006 to fill the void in the schooling system. Its multi-disciplinary courses have robust practical elements that develop critical skills necessary for workplace success. In 2010, IIJT signed on to become part of TeamLease, India’s no.1 staffing company. It is a rejuvenated entity that will build on the tremendous synergies generated by the deal. TeamLease uses IIJT’s expertise in training to make inroads into filling the employability gap in the labour market.
Campus of IIJT –
IIJT has expanded to more than 120 centres located across multiple cities.
Why Choose IIJT?
- IIJT provides career guidance via assessments.
- They offer students with faculty who are highly experienced.
- Teamlease provides research support
- IIJT offers industry-relevant curriculum
- Each IIJT centre is a spacious facility with an atmosphere that is conducive to learning and instruction.