About the INDIAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & FINANCE (ISBF)
- ISBF was established in 2006 with a vision of imparting world-class quality education in India.
- One of the select few institutions worldwide that have been given the “Affiliate Centre” status by the University of London (UoL) and the “Permission to Teach” status by the London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE).
- The diplomas / degrees at ISBF are awarded by the University of London and the curriculum is managed by the London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE).
About University of London & the London School of Economics (LSE)
- Established in 1836, University of London is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the United Kingdom.
As a family of world-class institutions, the University is a federation of 19 colleges (such as the London School of Economics, London Business School, UCL, King’s College) and a number of specialized institutes.
- The University of London degrees are recognized internationally and acknowledged for their quality and value.
Why The Institute?
Graduate students and working professionals have an opportunity to study the Postgraduate programmes from the University of London with academic direction from the London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE) at the ISBF campus in New Delhi.
ISBF is one of the select few institutions worldwide that have been given the “Affiliate Centre” status by the University of London (UoL). The academic tone of these diploma programmes offered at ISBF is set by the rigor followed at London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). In other words, the same faculty that teaches students at LSE, formulates the syllabus, develops the study material, sets examination papers and marks the scripts of ISBF students. With the course content developed and supervised by the prestigious London School of Economics, the students is assured of the same high standard for which is LSE is known.
One Year (full-time) Postgraduate Programmes offered:
- Diploma for Graduates in Management
- Diploma for Graduates in Economics
- Diploma for Graduates in Finance
LSE has been consistently ranked in the top three universities in the UK, especially in the field of Economics, finance and management, click here to see ranking.
Avail this unique opportunity to gain a prestigious qualification from one of the leading universities in the world, right here in New Delhi.
- Gain a world renowned qualification in just One-Year.
- Diploma awarded by the University of London, with London School of Economics (LSE) as the lead college.
- LSE has been ranked No. 1 in the field of Economics, Finance, and Management.
- Excellent placement opportunities in the corporate sector, through ISBF Career Services Division.
- Opportunity to apply to leading UK universities for Master programme.
- Counted as the 16th Year of education for US Universities.
- Graduates or final year students with a full-time bachelors degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with good undergraduate degrees and good quantitative skills would be preferred.
- Admission is based on good prior academic record and performance in the interview.