Indira College of Engineering & Management (ICEM), Pune
was established in 2007. The institute is approved by All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi and Government of Maharashtra and affiliated to the University of Pune. At Indira College of Engineering and Management, they are committed to nurture the required expertise under one roof by creating competent and motivated technocrats and managers of tomorrow, who will use their technical knowledge and managerial qualities to confidently and successfully lead the organization.
The institute envisions developing itself into a center of academic excellence in the field of engineering and management education in order to develop future technocrats and managers having right knowledge, skill and attitude to serve the society and industries to fulfill their ever changing requirements. The mission of the institute is to provide an environment which fosters continuous improvement & innovation with related technical support & facilities to enhance student and faculty effectiveness.
Facilities at Indira College of Engineering & Management
- Class Rooms
Departments at Indira College of Engineering & Management
- Department of Basic Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics &Tele Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Application