Institute of Apparel Management (IAM), Mumbai was established in 2007 is India’s first Apparel Multi-varsity (multi- university under one roof) promoted by Apparel Export Promotion Council (India’s largest Export Council) sponsored by Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. IAM has been offering Indian & International pathways to its students to do their final year in UG/PG programs at U.K, Canada & Australia. Through Indian Pathways with IGNOU, IAM is now offering Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree Programs at IAM campus.
IAM offers as an institute a distinct bridge between the export and domestic sectors of the Indian textile and apparel industry. IAM has been very instrumental to train Designers, Design Professionals, Design Managers, Designer Merchandisers and Quality Professionals etc. with a broad base knowledge of applied management skills, competencies & understanding the dynamics of apparel business in global context. IAM is focused on shaping industry-ready professionals who are ready to hit the ground and run in this fiercely competitive industry.
Why Choose Institute of Apparel Management?
- A close partnership with approx 8000 apparel manufacturers / exporters
- Industry recognized & contemporary course curriculum
- Industry internships in India & abroad
- Well qualified internationally acclaimed faculty members drawn from academicians & industry professionals
- Academic interaction with leading universities in world
- Global networking for study, research & industry interaction
Facilities at Institute of Apparel Management –
- Class Rooms