Institute of Clinical Research, Bangalore was established in 2004 with having the vision of a group of educationists who foresaw the trends of clinical research and to meet the ever-increasing need for trained professionals in this arena. ICRI is the premier institute to impart formal clinical research taining in India. ICRI has had tremendous growth over a short span of time. ICRI have become the undisputed leader in Indian Clinical Research education with having already trained nearly 2500 professionals during the last two years and an additional 4000 professionals are graduating from its six campuses in India. ICRI has its campuses in six healthcare hubs in India viz., Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Hyderabad Campus, Dehradun Campus and is going globral with its fifth campus in London UK. ICRI has a tie-up with, Cranfield University, UK, one of the leading International Universities, for Research & Faculty support. Today ICRI has become an example and trendsetter for all the other organizations that are planning to impart education in clinical research and a one-stop shop for all clinical research requirements.
- Be recognized as a centre of excellence and become a pioneering institution in promoting ethical Clinical Research in the country.
- Give a boost to the development of Clinical Research in the country.
- Provide a global framework for international education and to achieve professional excellence, thereby enhancing Clinical Research culture in India.
- Encourage Clinical Research methodologies and start PhD program in Clinical Research.
- Keep Indian Clinical Research Industry abreast of changing times.
- Fill the vacuum created due to lack of skilled manpower in Clinical Research industry by imparting innovative and intellectually challenging education in the segment.
- Synthesize the highest academic standards with relevance to the needs to present business and commercial policies.
- Collaborate with organizations at national and international levels in areas of research, training, seminars and conferences.
- Represent the interests of Clinical Research Professionals in the country and ensure that India does not lag behind in maintaining the internationally prescribed standards of Clinical Ethics.
- And any other objectives set up by ICRI members.
- ICRI provide state of the art infrastructural amenities at all our centers of excellence. It is a perfect environment conducive to effective learning and academic success.
- All our centers of excellence are equipped with Air-conditioned lecture theatres
- Well-stocked library of clinical research books, periodicals, journals, newspapers, prints and records for reading and referencing.
- A state of the art Information technology infrastructure having high speed servers on various platforms and round the clock internet connectivity.
- Placement Cell