International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS), Kolkata aims to prepare a global talent engine, capable of bringing success in any business environment. IIBS also aims to establish a fresh direction for education and resume a new approach towards enhancing the prospect of employability. In addition, IIBS conducts various symposiums, workshops and conferences, to buildup leadership capabilities. Through a holistic approach towards professional development the IIBS seeks to build a global network among the management students, industry and society at large.
IIBS has shown difference even in identifying its head quarter at Bangalore, a city of happening and a city adored as a fastest corporate city, wherein all global corporate big-wigs wish to have their HQ & offices. This situational advantage has been encashed by IIBS also in getting connected with the corporate world. This city known for its intellectual capital, has proved beyond doubt its capabilities in creation of congenial environment for corporate prosperity.
A city acknowledged by none other than our first prime minister of Independent India, Shriyuth Pundit Jawaharlal Nehru, who has quoted “Bangalore will be India’s future city as early as fifties in twentieth century” and now the corporate world is perceiving the same.
- Global exposure through free International tour
- Free Laptop to each student
- Wi-fi campus
- Dual degree with dual specialization
- Technology enabled classroom with interactive board
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Continuous interaction with the industry through Guest Lectures & Seminars
- Industry-Institute interface, with better corporate relation
- Digital Library and state of the art information centre
- Well equipped computer lab
- 24 hours Internet facilities
- Soft-Skills training by the industry experts
- Comfortable and separate hostel for Boys and Girls with homely and hygienic food