Jerusalem College of Engineering, Chennai established in 1995, is a part of Jerusalem Educational Trust. The College has grown in leaps and bounds over the past 16 years and has become a center of excellence in Engineering education. Jerusalem Educational Trust was established in 1993 as a Charitable Trust, with an objective of promoting higher education in India in the fields of Engineering and Technology, Medicine, Dentistry and Paramedical works as well as Arts, Science, Commerce and Physical Education.
The College’s CSE and EEE departments are recognized research centers of Anna University, one of the leading colleges affiliated to Anna University Chennai, the college is certified as a Golden Partner by Keane (formerly known as Caritor India Ltd.) and the college is accredited by National Board of Accredition (NBA).
Facilities at Jerusalem College of Engineering –
- Transport Facilities
- Fitness & Health Care Center
Departments at Jerusalem College of Engineering –
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Science & Humanities
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Computer Applications