London Business School (LBS) was established in 1964, is one of the world’s elite business schools. It is consistently ranked as one of the best business schools in the world: delivering an education to students, organizations and corporate partners that continues to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. The school is accredited by EQUIS, AACSB and Association of MBAs. It is affiliated to University of London.
In 1964, they have extended their global footprint to Dubai, Hong Kong and New York. Their world class London Business School executive education program reaches 8,000 participants each year and is delivered in 35 countries around the world. They provide a varied, multicultural learning environment that gives us a global edge and a unique competitive advantage.
The School offers a unique learning experience and over 100 clubs to a student body from over 130 countries. Their academic strength drives original and provocative business thinking, empowering their people to challenge conventional wisdom in a truly unique academic environment.
Why Choose London Business School?-
From its outstanding central location amidst the parks, Portland-stone buildings and tree-lined avenues that form the city’s elegant civic centre, the University’s students and staff are drawn from throughout the world, attracted by its international reputation and commitment to innovation and excellence in all areas of activity.
Campuses of London Business School –-
The London Business School has two campuses – one in London and one in Dubai.
- London Campus- The London campus of LBS forms a triangle between Sussex Place, the Taunton Centre and the Sammy Ofer Centre.
- Dubai Campus- The Dubai campus is located in the purpose-built education centre in the Dubai International Financial Centre.
Facilities at Cardiff University-
- They have 1,800-plus degree students per year from more than 130 countries. Their Executive Education team serves over 7,400 executives on its programs each year.
- A dedicated and professional Career Services team helps each student to find new career opportunities to positively impact their career.
- London Business School has strong partnerships with Columbia Business School, Hong Kong University Business School, the Indian School of Business and the China Europe International Business School (CEIBS).
- The School’s program ranked fourth in the Global MBA Rankings 2012, in the top five with Stanford (1), Harvard (2), Wharton (3) and Columbia (5). The rankings are calculated from data going back three years.
- Two of London Business School’s Executive MBA (EMBA) programs have featured in the top ten of the Financial Times’ annual EMBA rankings, a feat which no other school has achieved.
- London Business School’s Masters in Finance has been ranked Number 1 globally by the Financial Times for post-experience programs.
- IT Services
- The Fitness Centre
- Class Rooms