Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology (LIET), Hyderabad was established in 2002. The college is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru technological University, Hyderabad. It is accredited by NBA and certified by ISO 9001:2000. The college has been managed by Lords Educational Society. The objective of the college is to serve the community of the students with quality education and make them good citizens of the nation. The vision of the institute is to provide excellence in technical education and the mission of the institute is imparting quality education to the students.
Campus of Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology
The college is situated at Himayathsagar, Hyderabad is located just 7Kms, from Mehdipatnam. The building consists of 2, 50,000sft with all facilities that foster education amongst students.
Facilities at Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Class Rooms
Departments at Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Applications