M.H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering (MHSSCOE), Mumbai was established in 1936 is a Mumbai Muslim Minority Institution has been managed and administrated by the Anjuman-i-Islam. The college is a unit of M.H. Institute of Engineering & Technology affiliated to University of Mumbai and approved by AICTE. The college was established with a definite mission to disseminate a value-oriented quality technical education among youth to fulfill the increasing demand of human resources for the ever-growing engineering industry of the nation, which it has truly proved to the core.
The vision of the institute is to bring out the whole Muslim Community from the quagmire of poverty and educational backwardness and encourage, enlighten and prepare all its members to be useful citizens who will contribute to make a prosperous, healthy and strong nation and to promote national integration by giving equal opportunity to all communities for their promotion and progress.
Facilities at M.H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering
- Class Rooms
- Seminar Hall
- Placement Cell
Departments at M.H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Department of Electronics Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Humanities and Applies Science
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Automobile Engineering