Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Hyderabad was established in 2001. The college is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Jawaharlal Technological University, Hyderabad. The institute committed to quality education aims at providing learning with a technology-edge. It endeavors to provide consistent training to its students to help them evolve as competent professionals in the highly competitive world.
Mahaveer imparts futuristic technical education and instills high patterns of discipline through dedicated staff that set global standards. The mission of the institute is to educate the students so that they become enlightened individuals and assets to the industry and society. They provide individual attention & quality education to enable the students to face the competitive world.
Facilities at Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology
- Class Rooms
- Medical Facility
Departments at Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Aeronautical Engineering
- Department of Science and Humanities
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Information Technology