Maheshwara Institute of Technology (MIT), Hyderabad was established in 1998. The college is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. The institute is committed to foster dreams and aspirations of its students by imparting quality education and focus on the overall improvement of their personality by encouraging them to participate and excel in cultural, social and physical activities. The institute has highly qualified, experienced and committed staff both teaching and non-teaching.
Maheshwara Institute of Technology is an institution dedicated to student’s aspirations for excellence in technical education. The motto of the institute is commitment to a relentless pursuit towards imparting quality education to meet the ever-changing requirements of today’s industry by continuous streamlining and updating the course curriculum. The institute aims to inculcate the spirit of high ambitions, healthy attitude and discipline and multi dimensional excellence in the students and strive to mould them to scale new heights and maintain study environment.
Facilities at Maheshwara Institute of Technology:
- Seminar Halls
Departments at Maheshwara Institute of Technology:
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Aeronautical Engineering
- Department of Humanities and Sciences
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Applications