About the Institute
Mennen Aviation Academy a division of Mennen Aviation & Hospitality Ltd. Has started Pilot Training in India and has Exclusive Distributorship for India of the Reputed Kings School of USA. Mr Dinesh Menon is the founder and promoter of Mennen Aviation Academy. We provide employment ready aviation orientation courses for aeronautical graduates, AMEs and other engineering streams. KING SCHOOLS has been the world’s leading producer of computer-based aviation courses and interactive software for over three decades. We take complex information, and make it clear, simple and fun to learn.
With the “MAKE IN INDIA“ Policy of the Govt. of India and the opening up of the Defense Sector Manufacturing to Private Companies, the Demand for Skilled Manpower in the Aviation, Aerospace & Defence Sector will increase considerably.
SKILL DEVELOPMENT & VOCATIONAL TRAINING
- Mennen Aviation Academy to impart Computer based Training & Simulator based Training to 11TH-12THSTD Students and Engineering Students.
- Mennen Aviation Academy Partnering with Aviation & Aeronautical Skill Development Council & Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL).
- Mennen Aviation Academy Partnering with Skill Development Department of each State in India.
- Skill Development for Aviation, Aerospace & Defence Sector is our specialization.
- Mennen Aviation Academy to set up Aviation Labs by Installing Simulators in Schools & Engineering Colleges. Mennen Aviation Academy to Conduct Aptitude Tests & Selection Process for Training & Short list Candidates for Companies such as TATA, Mahindra’s ,Reliance Group, MRO’S etc.
Want to become a pilot?? Here is your golden opportunity to do so. For the first time in India we are introducing Online Pilot Courses associating with the renowned King Schools, U.S.A. King Schools has been the world’s leading producer of computer-based aviation courses and interactive software for over three decades. These are computer-based ground school programmes. We take complex information, and make it clear, simple and fun to learn.
Main advantage of this learning system is that any person having an interest in flying can take this course along with their ongoing studies. Especially good for STUDENTS , studying in class IX onwards, as they can complete the basic course and parents can know the aptitude before enrolling directly in flying schools after XII , which are very expensive. Other advantages include:
- An ability to learn at your own pace in your own time, e.g. during Holidays, after work hours etc.
- An ability to revise and review the material whenever you needed
- Save on travel and accommodation costs;
- Cost effective as compared to ground school training provided by flying schools.
- An ability to track the progress and analyze the longer term training progress and solve the obstacles to improvement
The learning is reinforced by answering actual FAA Private Pilot test questions that follow each segment of instruction. One can even take unlimited practice tests from the entire test question bank!
Engineering product design and its supporting aftermarket business is critical for every product, component or a unit delivered. Technical publications and documentation is critical business information and a key after market service keeps customer updated with latest information.
Manufacturers are spending a large amount of their revenues to create and update their customers with the technical Information. Cost, quality and time are significant factors affecting the business.
Mennen Aviation made aerospace technical publication training program, which best suits job seekers, professionals and corporate customers. All our lecturers are highly skilled professionals and consultants from corporate, where there are experts in this technical publication domain.
Our courses have been designed and are continuously revised in order to stay abreast with the latest advancements in the technical publication sphere. On successful completion of this course and the project work, we are confident that the candidates will be able to execute industrial projects self-reliantly.