MIT College of Management is established in the year 2007 to provide education in Management. Today industry is demanding skilled manpower in every field. India’s industry is rapidly developing and to provide qualified professional in the same, well-groomed Managers are the need of the hour.
State-of-the-art infrastructure, competent faculty, strong interaction with leading corporate, student-centric amenities and spectacular campuses, all provide a conducive environment for teaching, learning, research, innovation and character building.
MIT College of Management (MITCOM) is functioning successfully under the able leadership and guidance of Prof. Sunita Karad, Director, MITCOM, since its inception.
The Team of MIT College of management believes in delivering hands on experiential learning by means of on–site training, conducting workshop, seminars, as well as program’s such as INSIGHT which calls upon experts from various fields to empower the students with knowledge on the latest technical developments in the country and abroad.
USP of the college (advantages, accreditations, rankings)
- Career focused, academic excellence: MITCOM is dedicated to excellence in the delivery of higher education and has a well-earned reputation for providing exceptional education delivered by dedicated professionals with practical and relevant industry experience. Our academics are supported by well-researched curriculum and teaching methods that maintain high levels of satisfaction among graduates & employers.
- Industry oriented courses: Our courses are developed in collaboration with industry representatives, Industry Advisory Boards etc to ensure that the skills our graduates acquire, meets industry standards & are equipped to tackle real life situations
- Flexible learning: MITCOM is committed to the flexible delivery of learning and teaching and uses systems & technology to allow flexibility and responsiveness to student needs. Large number of specialization areas are offered, the student have to select courses from a basket of courses with minimum number of credit. A system that provides access to learning and research resources and opportunities to collaborate and communicate face to face & online. Most MIT ADT courses are offered in a variety of ways to suit you and your lifestyle, including full-time on campus study and study online.
- World Class Infrastructure: World Class Infrastructure at MITCOM is benchmarked only against the best institutions around the world.
MIT Art, Design & Technology University, Raj Baugh ,Loni Kalbhor is equipped with a modern, high-tech campus which includes separate institution library as well as “think pods” with whiteboards for group study and private study areas. This widely spread campus provides excellent learning environment.
- International Collaboration: MITCOM has vast international universities & various international bodies linkages that facilitate research, course delivery, cultural exchange, student and staff exchange and a diverse range of other education activities.
- Research that matters: MITCOM is committed to excellence in research, identifying and supporting areas and projects that allow the undertaking of internationally competitive research and research training.
- Personality Enhancement: At MITCOM emphasis is given not only on making you academically brilliant, but effective and ethical leaders, manager and entrepreneurs, who anticipate, analyze and manage contemporary as well as emerging business and social issues.
- Diverse and Cosmopolitan: MITCOM is open to everyone, regardless of nationality, age, background and schooling.