MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT), Bangalore was established in 1962. It is an institute of excellence imparting quality and affordable education. The Visvesvaraya Technological University and UGC have conferred the prestigious autonomous status to the college. MSRIT stands tall as one of India’s finest names in Engineering education. MSRIT is an institute of excellence imparting quality and affordable education and the departments of the college are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation.
MSRIT has grown over the years with significant contributions from various professionals in different capacities. The main mission of MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology is todeliver global quality technical education by nurturing a conducive learning environment for a better tomorrow through continuous improvement and customization. The vision of the institute is to evolve in to an autonomous institution of international standing for imparting quality technical education.
Campus of MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology –
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology is located in the heart of Bangalore City on a sprawling campus spread across 25 acres.
Facilities at MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology –
Departments at MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology –
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Humanities
- Department of Industrial Engineering & Management
- Department of Information Science & Engineering
- Department of Instrumentation Technology
- Department of Management Studies (MBA)
- Department of Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Medical Electronics