Northern India Engineering College (NIEC), Delhi was established in 2003 by BBDES. The institute is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The college is accredited by NBA and it has emerged as one of the most preferred institutes of engineering & management. NIEC offers under graduate and post graduate level full time professional programs. The college is providing quality teaching with the help of audio-visual aids, such as LCD/LED projectors and OHPs.
The mission of the institute is to develop sensitivity in the students to be responsible citizens of the nation to think in the direction of improving the quality of life and meeting society needs and to sustain an active partnership program with industry and other academic institutes with an aim to promote intellectual exchanges and resource sharing.
Campus of Northern India Engineering College –
NIEC has an aesthetically designed campus spread over approximately 9 acres of lush green environment at Shastri Park. The campus comprises of five interconnected blocks covering a built up area of approx. 2.0 Lac square feet.
Why Choose Northern India Engineering College?
- Regular industrial visits to let the students have a feel of industry specific requirements.
- National/International Conferences are organized each year by the College.
- Value-added programs and visits by guest lecturers/professionals from corporate sector/industrial houses to give practical inputs to the students.
- Co-operation with multi-national companies like HP, IBM, Microsoft, HCL, CMC to impart in-house training as part of the curricula
Facilities at Northern India Engineering College
- Class Rooms
- Work Shop
Faculties at Northern India Engineering College –
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Computer Applications
Training and Placement Cell at Northern India Engineering College –
The Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) at NIEC is established to prepare its students for the large competitive world. The CRC consists of a team that combines the academic power of NIEC with the vitality and ambition of the students. It helps them to develop and shape their vision through a whole series of Training and Placements.