NRI Institute of Technology (NRITech), Hyderabad was established in 2009. The institute imparts training for undergraduate and postgraduate engineering B.Tech and M.Tech courses. All the courses are approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi (Statutory body of Government of India) and Department of Technical Education (DTE), Hyderabad, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The institute is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
Campus of NRI Institute of Technology
The campus of NRI Institute of Technology is located on Srisailam highway near to Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad. The Institute has fully developed infrastructural facilities above and beyond what is required by AICTE and JNTU.
Facilities at NRI Institute of Technology
- Drawing Halls
- Computer Centre
- Wi-Fi Campus
Departments at NRI Institute of Technology
- Department of Automobile Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Sciences Engineering
- Department of Aeronautical Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering