Pacific International Hotel Management School (PIHMS) has been established in 1995 and has built a strong track record of success and achievement. It provides world class hospitality training and a quality lifestyle in a fully operational hotel school, under the guidance of the renowned International Hotel and Tourism Training Institute (IHTTI) of Neuchatel, Switzerland. Students gain their hospitality management undergraduate, bachelor degree or post graduate qualifications in this school. Students can gain their hospitality management undergraduate, bachelor degree or post graduate qualifications while studying in a simulated professional hospitality environment, where they will be both a hotel guest and student, learning to operate the various departments of a hotel and the associated business aspects of the hospitality industry. Their courses in hotel management include paid Industry Placement, providing invaluable work experience to prepare students for an exciting and rewarding career.
Campus of Pacific International Hotel Management School
The campus is based in New Plymouth, nestled between the majestic Mount Taranaki and the scenic West Coast, mid-way between Auckland and Wellington. It is located within New Zealand which is considered one of the safest and most secure countries in the world. PIHMS is located in a beautiful and picturesque environment with many activities for students during their relaxation time.
Why Choose Pacific International Hotel Management School?
- PIHMS has been operating since 1995 and has built a strong track record of success and achievement.
- The New Zealand exchange rate makes the PIHMS fee structure one of the most competitive and highest values for money in education around the world.
- PIHMS is an officially registered education and training institution by the New Zealand Government.
- All PIHMS courses and qualifications have been officially approved by the New Zealand Government.
- PIHMS campus and teaching facilities are world class.
- PIHMS simulated hospitality environment ensures a PIHMS student is learning what it is to be hospitality professional from their first day on campus.
Facilities at Pacific International Hotel Management School
- Computer Laboratory
- Lecture Rooms
- Teaching Kitchens
- Dining Services
- Recreational Facilities
CareerHub at Pacific International Hotel Management School
PIHMS will give the very best, internationally recognized training that will prepare to really go places. Scholarships will take effect when a student completes their English course and progresses into mainstream programs. Scholarships applications will be considered from those students submitting a scholarship essay during the Certificate in English Language program.
The School is committed in assisting all students as per guidelines in the Ministry of Education’s Code of Practice of Pastoral Care of International Students. As a signatory to the Code of Practice of Pastoral Care of International Students (2003), PIHMS has developed the PIHMS Code of Practice for Pastoral Care.
Support services available include:
- Career Development
- Job Placement
- Learning Support
- English Language Support