Purdue University established in 1869, is a public coeducational institution. Purdue University consistently ranks among the top public universities in the United States. Purdue University offer more than 200 options for major areas of study at the West Lafayette campus alone, and a variety of options for minors. Purdue University is also listed among the Princeton Review’s 150 “best value” colleges for 2012.
Campus of Purdue University –
Purdue University’s oldest and largest main campus with approximately 39,000 students is located in West Lafayette, Indiana. Purdue offers academic programs on four regional campuses are
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
- Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne
- Purdue North Central (PNC) — Westville
- Purdue Calumet campus
Why choose Purdue University?–
- Purdue University is one of the largest universities in the nation.
- The University provides wide array of graduate programs.
- It is consistently ranked among the top public universities in the United States.
Facilities at Purdue University-
- Campus Dining
- Recreation Facility
- Sports & Games
Colleges and Schools of Purdue University –
- College of Agriculture
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Health and Human Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts
- Krannert School of Management
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Science
- College of Technology
- The Graduate School
- College of Veterinary Medicine
Undergraduate Application Process, Academic Life and Tuition Fees-
Application Process for Purdue University-
- Application Deadline – Rolling Admission
- Score Req. / Eligibility – Either SAT or ACT
- Deadline for SAT/ACT score acceptance – March 1
Tuition Fees –
Academic Life & Student Life at Purdue University –
The student’s faculty ratio is 14:1 for Purdue University. Nearly, 30,776 students get enrolled every year here. The academic calendar is semester based. The gender distribution here is 57% male and 43% female. The 5 popular majors here are:
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
Tuition Fees for Purdue University-
Tuition fee for Purdue University is $9,900 for in state and $28,702 for out of state.
Information Regarding Graduate Programs at Purdue University-
Purdue University administers its largest and most comprehensive campus in West Lafayette, Indiana, home to the Purdue University Graduate School. The Graduate School oversees graduate education that includes more than 70 graduate programs at the West Lafayette campus and nearly 30 programs at four additional campuses across the State of Indiana.