Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology (RIT), Chennai was established in 2008. It is part of Rajalakshmi Group of Institutions under the Aegis of Sabari Foundation. It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University. Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology is determined to spawn creative, highly employable, disciplined and competent global citizens. The college set sights on thinning the ignorance by imparting knowledge and fostering the spirit of research in the field of engineering.
This institution provides quality technical education that lay emphasis not only on knowledge, technology, information and communication but also aspires to empower the youth morally and ethically to serve the society selflessly and to set a bench mark for the education providers in the field of Engineering and Technology.
Facilities at Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology
- Health Facility
Departments at Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Master of Business Administration