Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering (RSCOE), Pune was established in 2001. The college is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Government of Maharashtra, NBA accredited and affiliated to Pune University. The college is regularly overhauling and periodically replacing old/outdated equipment and modernizing its laboratories. Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering is committed to maximize student satisfaction through improved performance by imparting value based quality education.
The vision of the institute is to satisfy the aspirations of youth force who want to lead the nation towards prosperity through techno economic development. The mission of the institute is to provide, nurture and maintain an environment of high academic excellence, research and entrepreneurship for all aspiring students which will prepare to face global challenges maintaining high ethical and moral standards.
Facilities at Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering –
- Medical Services
Departments at Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering –
- Department of Engineering Science
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics &Tele Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Application