Samskruti College of Engineering And Technology, Hyderabad was established in 2005 .The college is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad and promoted by the St. Vincent Educational Society. The objective of the college is to impart quality education to students in the field of technology, pharmaceutical sciences and management studies.
The college has a rich tradition of obtaining an academic excellence and overall personal growth. This is achieved by conducting regular examinations providing excellent infrastructure and above all with well qualified and experienced faculty members from industry and reputed institutions who strive in ensuring the all round development of the professionals emerging from institute.
Campus of Samskruti College of Engineering And Technology
The college is located in pollution free environment and natural surroundings at Kondapur village, Ghatkesar, RR Dist. It is 1 kilometer away from the Hyderabad-Warangal highway near by Ghatkesar and 18 kms from Secunderabad/Hyderabad and connected by APSRTC bus routes from various prominent localities of twin cities.
Facilities at Samskruti College of Engineering And Technology
- Internet Facility
- Student Facilitation
- Audio Visual Centre
Departments at Samskruti College of Engineering And Technology
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Pharmacy
- Department of Humanities and Sciences