About Sha-Shib Group
Sha-Shib group of institutions is the largest group of institutions in the field of Aviation, especially in AME and Pilot Training Courses. This was established in 1991 with the aim of providing platform to the students and creating a work force of professionals with analytical skills.
Within a short span of time the group has established many educational/flying/AME institutions across India, this could be possible because of the founder’s dedication towards systematic execution of the valued plans.
Group focus on the comprehensive development of the students and make them to face the challenges of life with courage and enable them to transform the dreams into reality.
- Best Results In Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME), D.G.C.A Exam all over India
- Ample experience in Aerospace Education
- Institutes across the country
- Worldclass Infrastructure
- Own Aircrafts – Fokker F27 , LearJet Aircraft
- ISO 9001 certified
- On Job Trainings
Do you want to become a pilot?
We help you attain a COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE at a never before fees of Rs.12 Lacs for 200 Hrs.
Students will be given training on our Aircrafts
- CESSNA 172R
- CESSNA 172 R Garmin 1000 (Glass Cockpit)
- CESSNA 152 Thorp
- Meritorious students above 90% in 10th or 12th: 10% Concession on tuition fee
- If the total fee is paid in lump sum: 10% Concession on Tuition fee
- Scholarship upto Rs. 60,000 (for deserving candidate)