Sneha Academy, Pune is committed to impart dynamic skill based training and coaching to the students of the nation in a realistic environment that fosters a quest for knowledge and self-growth with the aim of molding them into future leaders. Sneha Academy helps in career counseling to opt for a suitable career path and provides necessary useful information for Part Time – Correspondence Courses for various streams while working.
The distance education mode was adopted by many universities to meet the ever-growing demand of those students who lacked means to pursue higher education through the regular stream. Also, there were economic constraints. Consequently, many universities in India in various regions started correspondence courses or programs by providing notes, developing a system of evaluation of response sheets.
They provide Counseling, support service and coaching to a student’s appearing for Associate Membership examination conducted by IME (I), ICE (I) and many other Industry Integrated and distance education courses of other Universities.
Features of Sneha Academy –
- Flexible timing for working peoples.
- Specially designed study notes for sure success.
- Special attendance for weak candidates.
- Individual attention and take care of Marathi /Hindi medium candidates.
Advantages of Sneha Academy –
- Admission is flexible. They do not discriminate on the basis of the marks scored by a student in his last examination.
- Open Universities do not restrict a student from taking admission on the basis of his/her age.
- One can choose his/her timing. They can continue their job and study at the same time. It provides flexibility with regard to the number of years in which they can complete the course that they have opted for.
- Distance education is an alternative to those who live in a geographically challenged area. There are people in India or in many other countries who live in areas from where the university or a college is quite far.