SSN College of Engineering (SSNCE), SSN Nagar was established as a part of SSN Institutions, founded by Dr. Shiv Nadar, Chairman, HCL Technologies, stands out as a premier center of higher learning with a mission of pursuing excellence in education and research. The College is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
The institutions, with their diverse and dynamic community of students offer a distinctive combination of some of the finest graduate, undergraduate and research programs, accomplished faculty, world class facilities and a residential campus set on a sprawling 250 acres of sylvan surroundings.
SSN is committed to imparting world class technical knowledge and training to meritorious students from diverse socio-economic backgrounds. Beyond technical education, SSN is committed to transforming lives by facilitating all round personality development and nurturing talent.
Facilities at SSN College of Engineering
- Counselling Centre
- Health Care
- Health center
Departments at SSN College of Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Bio-Medical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Science & Humanities
Scholarships at SSN College of Engineering
The SSN Institutions offer attractive student Scholarships to encourage merit and to make education accessible to students of all economic strata. It has initiated a thriving tradition of awarding over 400 Scholarships every year to meritorious and deserving students.
Placements at SSN College of Engineering
SSNCE offers the highest number of students meeting the eligibility criteria for recruitment, as SSN has the highest pass percentage in the University examinations, the best selection ratio (no. of students recruited vs. no. of students attended) for most of the recruiting companies, pre-placement training to students to make them ‘Plug & Play’ in industry in the areas of technical knowledge and potential to place 100% of the eligible students.
- Archean Group of Companies
- American Megatrends India Pvt. Ltd.
- Allfon Systems P Ltd.
- @Road Software
- Birlasoft Ltd.
- Computer Science Corporation
- CEI India