Stanley College of Engineering & Technology for Women (SCET), Hyderabad was established in 2008. The college is affiliated to Osmania University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education. Stanley believes in providing a quality and holistic Engineering education through a combination of experienced faculty, innovative program and course work and industry and academia collaboration in providing research and employment opportunities on campus. The vision of SCET is to impart education integrated with values and character. They aim at shaping young minds into perfect models of women empowered with ultimate blend of practical knowledge and humanity. Their mission is to educate and graduate fully integrated individuals who possess the technical and social competence and confidence to succeed in professional practice and advanced education, to be lifelong learners and to exercise responsible citizenship.
Campus of Stanley College of Engineering & Technology for Women –
Stanley is located in the heart of the city of Hyderabad, at Abids. The campus spread over 6.23 acres, is an ideal setting to learning. The campus, set in a pleasant environment provides an excellent ambience for the community’s academic endeavors.
Why Choose Stanley College of Engineering & Technology for Women?
- Stanley is one of the 9 Osmania University affiliated colleges in Hyderabad
- Average teaching experience of the faculty is 20 years.
- Stanley is Industry supported
- Located in the heart of the city
Facilities at Stanley College of Engineering & Technology for Women –
- Computer Lab
- Wi-Fi Campus
Departments at Stanley College of Engineering & Technology for Women –
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Humanities and Sciences