Teegala Krishna Reddy Engineering College (TKREC), Hyderabad was established in 2005 by TKR Educational Society. The institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. TKREC offers five disciplines of engineering.
The college provides a serene and tranquil environment to the students, boosting their mental potential and preparing them in all aspects to face the cut- throat global competition with a smile on the face and emerge victorious. TKREC offers five disciplines of Engineering viz, CE, EEE, ECE, CSE, IT, MBA and MCA, M.Tech Courses with a total intake of 920. The college is progressing well.
Campus of Teegala Krishna Reddy Engineering College
Teegala Krishna Reddy Engineering College is located in an area of 40 acres at Medbowli Meerpet Saroornagar, Hyderabad-97. The institution is situated among picturesque surroundings, 3 kms away from L. B. Nagar, 6 kms from Dilsukhnagar and 10 kms from Koti.
Facilities at Teegala Krishna Reddy Engineering College
- Bank / ATM
Departments at Teegala Krishna Reddy Engineering College
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Humanities
- Department of Sciences
- Department of Physical Education