University of Engineering & Management is located in Jaipur
The University of Engineering & Management (UEM), Jaipur has been established by an Act of Assembly of Govt. of Rajasthan in 2011. It is recognized by UGC, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. It is promoted by the Institute of Engineering Management Trust which established the first and socially accredited best private engineering college of West Bengal, namely the Institute of Engineering & Management. Kindly check in Approvals section in www.uem.edu.in website. Address :- Sikar Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 303807. (6 kms. away from Chomu)
- UEM has received the ‘Best Emerging Private University in North India’ in terms of Education & Technical Campus in 2014 by Earth Research Organization.
- UEM has got the ‘Best Emerging Private University in Rajasthan’ in Asia Education Summit & Awards 2016 by Worldwide Achievers Pvt. Ltd.
- UEM has also got the ‘Best Private University in Rajasthan’ in National Education Excellence Awards 2016 by Praxis Media.
- University of Engineering & Management (UEM) was awarded with the “Best University Award” by Prime Time, NDTV group The award was handed over by Mr. Sandeep Patil, Former Indian Cricketer, Former Indian Coach and Chief, BCCI
- Selection Committee and by Mr Mir Ranjan Negi, Former Indian Hockey player and Indian Women’s Hockey Team Coach.
- The Vice-Chancellor has also received the Indira Gandhi Excellence Award from International Business Council.
- UEM has got collaborative research with DRDO, Govt of India in Radar Systems
- The Vice-Chancellor of UEM, Prof. Dr. SatyajitChakrabarti has received the Best Edupreneur Award of the country from Engineering Watch in 2013.