University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Mumbai
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Mumbai established in 2003, is India’s and Pan Asia’s first Energy & Core Sector University. UPES is approved by UGC and NAAC accredited, offers over 50 graduate and postgraduate programs in the high growth sectors of Oil & Gas, Power, Aviation, Shipping, Automobile, Infrastructure, Electronics, IT and Logistics & Supply Chain. Through the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) and Centre for Aviation Studies (CAS), UPES offer executive programs through distance learning mode for the working professionals.
Since its inception, UPES has emerged as a world-class institution; dedicated to developing super-specialized, ready to deploy managers and engineers for domain specific Industry. UPES is committed to provide training, research, consultancy or outreach services in energy & allied areas. Moreover, within a very short span of time, UPES has become the institution of choice for students and corporate in the energy and core sectors. UPES is pro-actively involved in research and development activities.
Why Choose University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?-
- UPES is Asia’s first and only Energy & Core Sector University offering a unique bouquet of domain-focused programs.
- UPES offers an opportunity to build further on domain-specific skills, required in engineering and management, something that most international universities offer, but which is unheard of in India.
- UPES has conscientiously built a dynamic interface with energy and core sector companies.
- Academic courses at UPES have been developed with practical inputs from senior professionals in relevant domains and leading academicians with a proven track record.
Facilities at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies –
- Class Rooms
Colleges at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies –
- College of Engineering Studies
- College of Management and Economics Studies
- College of Legal Studies
Departments at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies –
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering & Earth Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Health, Safety and Environment
- Department of Aerospace Engineering
Student Life at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies –
Life at UPES is not only focused on learning and education but is also exciting, exuberant and full of energy. The campus environment encourages academic and professional growth and overall development of an individual. One can explore plenty of forums for expression, learning and recreation at campus.
The flowery pathways, graphic roads, blushing corridors, ever-busy cafeteria, energy- filled sports ground, chirping friends, bustling library, meditative classes, arresting ampi-threater, wifi across the campus and on top of it all time crowded grassy porch bears testimony to learning environment along with thrill at UPES.
Master of Commerce
Bachelor of Business Management
Bachelor of Commerce
Master of Business Administration
Master of International Business
Placement Cell at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies –
UPES commenced placements activity for its outgoing student’s and summer Internships are mandatory for all graduate and post graduate students. The office of career services plays an important role in ensuring that all students get an opportunity to experience corporate life and culture through these internships.
Top Recruiters –
- Aban Offshore Limited
- Abhijeet Group
- ABPS Infrastructure Advisory Pvt. Ltd.
- Accenture India
- Access Livelihoods Consulting India Pvt Ltd
- Ace Pipeline Construction Pvt. Ltd.
- Adani Energy Ltd.
- Adani Shipping
- Aditya Birla Management Corporation (P) Ltd.
- Adventity BPO India Pvt Ltd.
|Name||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies|
|Location||A 234/235, II Floor Balaji Bhawan Sector 11, CBD Belapur|
|Contact No||022 – 67931912|