University of Southern California (USC) established in 1880, is a private coeducation institution. Today, University of Southern California is home to more than 33,000 students and nearly 3,200 full-time faculties. The University of Southern California is located in the heart of one of the biggest metropolises in the world. University of Southern California is one of the very small numbers of premier academic institutions in which research and teaching are inextricably intertwined and on which the nation depends for a steady stream of new knowledge, art and technology. University of Southern California has played a major role in the development of Southern California for more than a century and plays an increasingly important role in the development of the nation and the world.
Campuses of University of Southern California-
The University of Southern California has two primary campuses, both located in the heart of Los Angeles.
- Park Campus – University of Southern California’s park campus is located in the heart of Los Angeles’ Downtown Arts and Education Corridor. The 229-acre University Park campus is a home for University of Southern California Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences. The Graduate School and most of University of Southern California’s professional schools, is adjacent to Exposition Park with its world-class museums and recreational facilities.
- Health Sciences Campus – A few miles to the northeast is the 79-acre health sciences campus, which is a home for Keck School of Medicine of University of Southern California and School of Pharmacy as well as other three major teaching hospitals.
Facilities at University of Southern California –
- Class rooms
- Financial Aid
- Sports Facilities
- Health care Centre
Facilities at University of Southern California –
- USCDana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- USCLeventhal School of Accounting
- USCSchool of Architecture
- USCMarshall School of Business
- USCSchool of Cinematic Arts
- USCAnnenberg School for Communication and Journalism
- Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC
- USCSchool of Dramatic Arts
- USCRossier School of Education
- USCViterbi School of Engineering
- USCRoski School of Fine Arts
- USCDavis School of Gerontology
- USCGould School of Law
- Keck School of Medicine of USC
- USCThornton School of Music
- USCSchool of Pharmacy
- USCSchool of Social Work
- USCSol Price School of Public Policy
Career Services at University of Southern California –
Each year, more than 400 organizations seeking to employ University of Southern California students from diverse disciplines attend their career fairs. All students are encouraged to attend and explore the wide variety of internship and full-time employment opportunities that are represented.
Scholarships at University of Southern California –
University of Southern Californiaoffers USC merit Scholarships and other USC Scholarships to help undergraduate students pay for their education. The USC merit Scholarships require students to apply for admission to the University by the December 1 deadline. All students who meet the December 1 deadline will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
Undergraduate Application Process, Academic Life and Tuition Fees at University of Southern California-
Application Process for University of Southern California –
- Application Deadline – January 10
- Score Req. / Eligibility – Either SAT or ACT
- Deadline for SAT/ACT score acceptance – February 15
Academic & Student Life at University of Southern California –
The student’s faculty ratio is 9:1 for University of Southern California. Nearly 17,414 students get enrolled every year here. The academic calendar for college is semester based. The gender distribution here is 49% male and 51% female students. The 5 popular majors here are:
- Business, Management, Marketing and Related Support Services
- Social Sciences
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Communication, Journalism and Related Programs
The division of student affairs is devoted to creating an integrated learning experience that helps students reach their educational, personal and professional aspirations. The University of California helps create a campus community where students are prepared to contribute to a changing world.
Tuition Fees for University of Southern California –
Tuition fee for University of Southern Californiais $44,463.
Information Regarding Graduate Programs at University of Southern California –
University of Southern California is actively engaged with an extraordinary broad field of creative and scholarly activities; with more than 300 graduate programs offered by the College of Letters, Arts and Science and 17 professional schools. University of California’s graduate school mission is to promote a distinguished promote a distinguished Ph. D. educational experience, to celebrate graduate student achievements and to provide leadership in the establishment and communication of policies, standards and processes related to graduate education at university of California.