Vardhaman College of Engineering (VCE), Hyderabad was established in 1999. The college is an autonomous institute approved by AICTE and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. The college is accredited by NBA and recognized by UGC. The vision of VEC is inculcating the spirit of high ambitions, healthy attitudes, discipline and multi-dimensional excellence in the students and strives to mould them to scale new heights and get their mental horizons enlarged through value-based technical education and congenial study environment. Their mission is to sharpen the inherent professional skills of our students to enable them compete in the complex world through our newly evolved quality management system and dedicated staff.
Why Choose Vardhaman College of Engineering?
- Encouragement of creative project work in under-graduate and post-graduate programs
- The alumni are playing a major role in building the positive image of the institute in India and abroad.
- Adequate reprographic facilities have been created in the campus and in each department for ease of students.
- Participations of students in various cultural programs at national level are encouraged and supported.
Facilities at Vardhaman College of Engineering –
- Conference Hall
Departments at Vardhaman College of Engineering –
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Aeronautical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Business Administration