Vasavi College of Engineering (VCE), Hyderabad was established in 1981. The college is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to Osmania University. It is a premier-league institution represents a rich tradition of excellence in technology-based education. It has been managed by Vasavi Academy of Education. Vasavi College of Engineering has emerged into a centre of excellence in Engineering education and earnest resolve to strive towards imparting high standards of teaching, training and developing human resources. The mission VCE is to arm young brains with competitive technology and nurture holistic development of the individuals for a better tomorrow. Their vision is to strive for a symbiosis of technological excellence and human values.
Campus of Vasavi College of Engineering
VCE is located in the sylvan suburbs of Ibrahimbagh in Hyderabad. It presents a picturesque view flanked by the glorious Golconda Fort. It is situated over a sprawling 13.6 acre campus with lush lawns, lovely landscape, aesthetic architecture and avant-garde infrastructure, the college epitomizes an exemplary setting for higher learning.
Facilities at Vasavi College of Engineering
- Computer Lab
- Language Lab
- Medical Facility
Departments at Vasavi College of Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Humanities and Basic Sciences