Veda Institute of Information Technology (VEDA-IIT), Hyderabad is an industry driven state-of-the-art training institute of excellence in the field of VLSI Design and Development. VEDA IIT, a teaching professional industry, conducts an MS program in VLSI Engineering, which is a collaborative program of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad and a Consortium of VLSI Design Houses. VEDA is striving to bridge the university industry gap through innovative programs in the field of VLSI Engineering.
VEDA IIT is committed to development of well-structured, industry driven academic programs that benefit both students and employers. As a teaching company VEDA provides students with best of academic as well as industry type of environments. VEDA is dedicated to facilitating industry and university participation on a mutually rewarding basis, including establishment of incubation centers for start-ups.
Why Choose Veda Institute of Information Technology?
- At VEDA IIT, the Directors have long-standing association with ASIC industry both, in Logic and Physical Design and extensive exposure to EDA industry both in India and USA.
- The Institue is associated with a consortium of VLSI Design Houses for their participation in designing and structuring the curricula and also for their active involvement in imparting industry oriented training on contemporary VLSI Design.
- VEDA has conducted several programs, training several hundreds of engineers and all of them are employed in reputed VLSI companies across the globe.
- They provide faculty who are experts from reputed industries and universities.
- The institute is taking up R&D activities in a phased manner.
Partners of Veda Institute of Information Technology
The MS program is the result of an MOU between Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) and a consortium of VLSI companies consisting of AMD, SoCtronics and VEDA Institute of Information Technology (VEDAIIT), Hyderabad. The consortium agreed to collaborate in design, development, implementation and offering of the MS program in VLSI Engineering and any other relevant specialization that may be offered to further widen the scope of the partnership.