Arch Academy of Design conducts All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) for taking admission into 4 years undergraduate level programs in Fashion Design, Interior Design, Jewellery Design, Graphic Design, Craft Product Design, Design Management and BVA (Bachelor in Visual Arts) and 2 years postgraduate programs in Fashion Design, GPEM, Interior Design, Jewellery Design, Lifestyle Accessory Design, Design Communication, Strategic Design Management and Strategic Mgmt & Leadership for the academic year 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for AIEED 2019:
For UG Programs: Students who have appeared for/cleared class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/state board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to write AIEED exam. Only these 10+2 appearing or cleared applicants are eligible for the UOR/ KSOU University degree component of the program.
For PG Programs: Graduates or students pursuing graduation in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for this program.
For more details and information on AIEED eligibility criteria, please click here.
Application Procedure for AIEED 2019:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The application is available for Rs. 1500/- only.
- Purchase prospectus from ARCH Academy of Design Centre, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur either by cash or DD drawn in favor of “Arch Educational Society” payable at Jaipur, & fill and submit the Form included in the package.
For more details and information on AIEED application procedure, please click here.
Paper Pattern for AIEED 2019:
- AIEED examinations can be taken in the online or the offline format.
- The test is of 3 hours duration.
|Type of Paper||Testing Parameters||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|AIEED (CAT + GAT)
Creative Ability Test + General Ability Test
|To assess design sensitivity, problem solving, creative skills logical reasoning & awareness on global issues||45 to 50||200|