AIIMS PG 2019 Entrance Examination Results Declared
The result of AIIMS PG Entrance Examination for January 2019 session held on November 18, 2018, for AIIMS New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur and Rishikesh is out. The list of candidates provisionally selected for the first round of counselling is now available on aiimsexams.org. Results are also provided below for quick reference.
Points to be noted:
- Only the list of qualified candidates (till the 50th percentile) has been released
- Only the Merit List of candidates selected for counselling is published at present. The complete result would be available on aiimsexams.org after November 26, 2018
- Also, the list released is in order of Merit and is eight times the number of available seats in all AIIMS
Checking Results of AIIMS PG 2019 Entrance Examination
- To check the results, visit aiimsexams.org and click on the activated link
- Alternatively, to check the LIST OF CANDIDATES PROVISIONALLY ELIGIBLE FOR ONLINE SEAT ALLOCATION/COUNSELLING, visit aiimsexams.org/pdf/COUNSEL1_Rank_Wise_NET_PGJan19.pdf
As per the note dated November 19, 2018, received from the Academic Section of AIIMS New Delhi, the following changes in the seat position has been notified concerning the earlier Addendum dated November 8, 2018.
- AIIMS New Delhi: One more seat has been added
- AIIMS Bhopal: The seat position remains unchanged
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar: One more seat has been attached
- AIIMS Jodhpur: Two more seats added
- AIIMS: Patna: The seat position remains unchanged
- AIIMS Raipur: Unchanged
- AIIMS Rishikesh: 63 seats have been reduced
To see the final seat position for MD/MS/DM (Six years) and MDS for January 2019 session, follow this link: aiimsexams.org/pdf/Final_Seat_Position_for_Addendum_for_Tentative_Seat_Position_for_AIIMS_PG_January_2019_session.pdf
An Act of Parliament in 1956 established the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as an autonomous institution of national importance and defined its objectives and functions. By this Act, the Institute awards its medical degrees and other academic distinctions. The degrees awarded by the Institute under the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act are recognized medical qualifications for the Indian Medical Council Act and notwithstanding anything contained therein, are deemed to be included in the first schedule of that Act, entitling the holders to the same privileges as those attached to the equivalent awards from the recognized Universities of India.
In the field of postgraduate education, the essential function of the Institute is to provide opportunities for training teachers for medical colleges in the country in an atmosphere of research and enquiry. Postgraduate students are exposed to newer methods of teaching and given opportunities to participate in teaching exercises actively.
The other essential objectives of the Institute are to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all the vital branches of health activity and to attain self-sufficiency in postgraduate medical education. The educational principles and practices being adopted are those who are best suited to the needs of the nation.
Mock Round for AIIMS PG 2019
The Mock round of online seat allocation/ Counselling is expected to begin from Thursday, the 29th November, 2018 followed by subsequent rounds of online seat allocation/counselling.
The details will be available at www.aiimsexams.org.
For all further notices please visit www.aiimsexams.org regularly.