CBT information of Uttar Pradesh Police Clerk Recruitment released
The Computer Based Test details of the Uttar Pradesh Police Clerk Recruitment have been published on the official website, as per NDTV report. The CBT will be held for the recruitment of eligible candidates in clerks, accounting and confidential assistant cadre in UP Police. The direct notification was released for both male and female candidates back in 2016. The Admit Cards for the CBT will be out on the official website on December 17. The Board has also released the examination district information for the computer operator grade A (Special Recruitment) Direct Recruitment 2017.
How to check
- Visit the official website, uppbpb.gov.in
- Click on the link provided on the home page for examination district receipt
- Enter the registration number, date of birth and security code
- Log in and check the exam district detail
As soon as Admit Cards are released by the Board for the CBT, candidates can download the same by following these simple steps:
- The examination city information receipt is not just the same as the Admit Card
- Candidates must not forget to download their Admit Cards as and when the same is released
- The CBT will be conducted on December 22
- The Board has also released a mock test, and the link for the same is available on the official website
- The mock test has been released to help the candidates to practice for the examination in
- addition to familiarising themselves to get the hang of the CBT
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board was established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh on December 2, 2008, with the stated purpose of doubling the dissemination of direct action on various non-gazetted posts of Uttar Pradesh Police and according to the procedure for recruitment related to the recruitment process and the process of recruitment. The Board is headed by Director General of Police.
The Board has two members, appointed IG level officer, one of whom is working as the Secretary. As a separate additional secretary for the direct recruitment and promotion, two police deputy inspectors, one superintendent of police (vigilance), one secretary (finance), one system analyst, two deputy secretary level officers for direct recruitment and promotion, as a supervisor Two Additional Superintendents of Police, 06 Deputy Superintendents of Police and 184 non-gazetted posts are allocated on the basis of reputation. The main centre of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is using the latest technology to develop and implement the system of fair and transparent direct recruitment under prominent rules and procedures so that the direct recruitment can be made accessible by merit.