KTET October 2018 Examination Result Released
The examination results of The Kerala Eligibility Test (KTET) October 2018 Examination was released by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan on its official website, ktet.kerala.gov.in. The Kerala Eligibility Test is an eligibility exam for teachers at lower primary, upper primary and high school level in the south Indian state of Kerala. The result has been declared separately for all the four categories. Earlier the Pareeksha Bhavan had also released the answer keys for all the four types separately, according to a notification issued by the Pareeksha Bhavan, Ministry of Education, Government of Kerala.
KTET October 2018 Result: How to download?
- The primary step is to visit the official website of Pareeksha Bhavan,ktet.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the result link that will be displayed on the homepage of the official website
- The candidates can select a category from the home page by clicking the drop-down menu
- Through the drop-down menu, the candidates can register their numbers as well as the date of birth
- By clicking the Submit button, the candidates can view their results
It may be recalled that the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan had earlier scheduled the KTET Examination 2018 to be conducted on October 20 the category I and II examinations, while category III was held the following day and the category IV was held on December 13, 2018.
Evaluation and declaration of KTET Results 2018
- The Answer Keys of all the examination papers will be published on the official website of Pareeksha Bhavan
- In case of any anomalies submitted by the candidates will go to a panel of experts constituted by the Secretary, Pareeksha Bhavan
- The decision taken by the experts will be final
- Secretary is the authorised person to exclude from the evaluation of any question (s) found to be wrong or question (s) with answers not appropriate as recommended by the panel of experts
- As the assessment is made to be error-free, nevertheless, there is no provision for revaluation, rechecking of the answer scripts, recounting of the marks stored and photocopy of the OMR Answer Sheet
- The details of the marks obtained by the candidates as well as the eligibility status secured by them for KTET is published on the official website of the Pareeksha Bhavan (Examination Board)
- The candidates who are declared passed can produce the requisite original documents for further verification of the concerned official to use the KTET Certificate, who is the District Educational Officer