The online registration of AIIMS MBBS 2019 begins
The AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination online registration has just begun, and the candidates who want to apply can do so by visiting the official website, aiimsexams.org. The online registration was opened on November 30, 2018. The AIIMS MBBS 2019 examinations will be held on May 25-26. From 2018, the process of registration is taking place in two stages: basic and final. The decision is to help to avoid last minute rush, and the discrepancy in the forms noted the report. There is no fee for the necessary registration, and only after verifying the details filled, the candidate can proceed to the final registration.
Methodology to Apply
- Visit the website, aiimsexams.org
- Click on the essential registration link
- It will redirect to a new website, ugcourses.aiimsexams.org
- In the new window click on the primary registration tab
- Enter the required details as mentioned on the page
- Once the registration process completes, click on ‘Submit.’
- Download it, and take a print out for further reference
AIIMS MBBS 2019: Eligibility criteria
- Aspirants should have passed or been appearing or have appeared (and awaiting result) for class 12 examination or its equivalent with the subjects including English, physics, chemistry and biology with 60 per cent marks (50 per cent for SC/ST/OPH candidates) in aggregate
- Candidates belonging to unreserved category must score at least 50 per cent, those belonging to OBC (non-creamy layer) must score at least 45 per cent, and those belonging to SC/ST must score at least 40 per cent to be considered eligible for further counselling process of AIIMS MBBS.
An Act of Parliament in 1956 established the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as an autonomous institution of national importance and defined its objectives and functions. By this Act, the Institute awards its medical degrees and other academic distinctions. The degrees awarded by the Institute under the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act are recognized medical qualifications for the Indian Medical Council Act and notwithstanding anything contained therein, are deemed to be included in the first schedule of that Act, entitling the holders to the same privileges as those attached to the equivalent awards from the recognized Universities of India.
In the field of postgraduate education, the essential function of the Institute is to provide opportunities for training teachers for medical colleges in the country in an atmosphere of research and enquiry. Postgraduate students are exposed to newer methods of teaching and given opportunities to participate in teaching exercises actively. The other essential objectives of the Institute are to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all the important branches of health activity and to attain self-sufficiency in postgraduate medical education. The educational principles and practices being adopted are those who are best suited to the needs of the nation.