TNPSC calls for 32 vacancies for the position of Assistant Engineers
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has started online registration for Assistant Engineer recruitment. A total of 32 vacancies are available under Tamil Nadu Industries Subordinate Service., as per NDTV report.
Interested candidates can apply on or before December 24, 2018. TNPSC will conduct written exam for selecting candidates on March 2, 2019. The examination will be held at two shifts-10 am to 1.00 pm and 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm. The last date for payment of fee through the bank is December 27, 2018.
Candidates with Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree of any discipline except Civil Engineering and Architectural Engineering of any University recognised by the University Grants Commission or Institution recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education are eligible to apply. Applicants must have Practical experience in General purpose Engineering Workshop or an Engineering Industry or a recognised concern for not less than six months.
Practical experience in a supervisory or operative capacity connected with the production of goods or material or operation and maintenance of machinery and equipment in a recognised concern for not less than six months.
TNPSC has introduced a series of changes to ensure free and fair recruitment process with the highest level of transparency in each stage of selection.
- The tentative Answer Keys for the Objective type Examinations will be hosted in the Commission’s website immediately after the examination is over, and the candidates will be given seven days to file claims and objections if any to the Commission.
- It will be placed before the Experts Committee for scrutiny, and the corrected final answers will be published on the Commission’s website again after completion of the entire selection process. Candidates can self-evaluate their responses with the answer keys.
- The candidates will be permitted to peruse their descriptive type answer scripts in the Commission’s office, which will ensure more transparency in the activities of the Commission.
- To prevent any malpractices in the examination halls, all examination centres will be monitored through web-camera / videography.
- All the proceedings of the Oral Test are being video-graphed to ensure transparency.
- To facilitate the Differently Abled Candidates, they shall be accommodated only in the ground floor rooms in all the examination centres for writing the examination. If necessary, scribes will also be provided.
This Annual Planner will be of great help to the candidates to plan their study well in advance to the concerned Departments to plan their Human Resources Management including the Training Programs to TNPSC, to tune all the recruitment related programs, year after year to accomplish the task within the fixed period.
TNPSC Online Application
- It has been decided to introduce the Online Application system for all the Examinations to be conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Online applications will be Bilingual in format and most user-friendly and will try to capture all the Basic particulars and critical data of the candidates.
- The payment of fee can be made in select Post Offices.
- The payment can be made through all Indian Banks in the State and Net Banking and also by using Credit Cards and Debit Cards.
- To enable rural candidates to apply through online mode effectively, it has been proposed to set up Facilitation counters in at least 500 places across the State.
One Time Registration for TNPSC
- Another Major Initiative by the Tamil Nadu, Public Service Commission, is to introduce One Time Registration Facility for the candidates in which, anyone can fill their Bio-data particulars and also upload signature and photo by paying a nominal amount.
- This Registration will be valid for Five Years which can be renewed.
- The registered candidates shall get all the information relating to Every Examination relevant to their qualification through SMS and E-mail.
- Candidates who have already registered can edit their profile at any point in time, and when they apply for any new post, they have to add/submit, only the examination related particulars.
- A permanent Data Base of the candidates will be created at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- The candidates need not give their essential particulars, community and Educational qualifications every time they apply for any new post.