UGC NET 2018 Admit Card for December exam releasing on November 19, 2018
UGC 2019 NET Admit Card – University Grants Commission (UGC) will release the admit card for National Eligibility Test (NET) December exam on November 19, 2018. As per UGC’s instructions, the Admit Card will be available on their official website nta.ac.in or ntanet.nic.in. Candidates can visit the website and download their admit cards, they can check details of their center, the date the exam, whether first or second shift and subjects codes etc.,
Steps to download the UGC NET 2018 Admit Card
- Go to the official website of UGC NET ntanet.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Download NET 2018 Admit Card’ tab
- Click on ‘UGC NET Admit Card’ link.
- Login with the Application number and Password
- Your Admit Card will be displayed
- Download the Admit Card
- Take a print the Admit Card to be presented at the examination hall
Note: Candidates should note that the Admit card will not be sent by post, they are required to download UGC NET 2018 Admit Card and present it on the date of the examination. It will be checked and verified
UGC NET 2019 – From CBSE to NTA
As per the notification, candidates should not that from December 20198, National Testing Agency (NTA) is the regulating body of the UGC NET Exam, CBSE will no longer conduct the National Eligibility Test
UGC NET 2019 –Examination Dates & Other Details
- Exam will be conducted from December 09 to December 23, 2018
- Exam will be conducted PAN India at various centres ( find below the list of the centres)
- The examination will be in two shifts- 9.30 am to 1.00pm and 2.30pm to 6.00pm
- The results for UGC NET 2018 Exam will be declared on January 10, 2019
- The examination will be conducted online in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The exam will consist of two papers having objective type questions and will be attempted with a break of 30 minutes in between.
- The number of questions in the first paper will be 50 comprising of 100 marks
- The number of questions in the second paper will consist of 100 questions comprising of 200 marks.
- There is no negative marking for wrong questions.
|Date & Day Shift 1 Shift 2 of the UGC NET 2018 Exam|
|1||18.12.2018 (Tuesday) 9.30 a.m.||1.00 p.m. 2.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.|
|2||18.12.2018 (Tuesday) 9.30 a.m.||1.00 p.m. 2.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.|
|3||20.12.2018 (Thursday) 9.30 a.m||1.00 p.m. 2.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.|
|4||21.12.2018 (Friday) 9.30 a.m.||1.00 p.m. 2.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.|
|5||22.12.2018 (Saturday) 9.30 a.m||1.00 p.m. 2.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.|
Exam centers for UGC NET 2018
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Portblair|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|