NEET PG 2019 registration rolled out
Overview of NEET PG 2019 – On November 2, National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released NEET PG Application Form 2019. On or before March 31, 2019, candidates who have completed their MBBS course with 12 months compulsory rotator internship can apply online at nbe.edu.in.
For January 6, 2018 in computer-based mode, NBE has scheduled NEET PG 2019. As yet in the syllabus or the paper pattern of the exam, no changes have been notified. The last date to register for admission in MD/MS or PG Diploma Courses via the examination ends on November 22, 2018
Prerequisites for NEET PG 2019
The below mentioned NEET PG 2019 Eligibility criteria should be fulfilled by a candidate who would ascertain their qualification.
- By Medical Council of India (MCI), a recognised MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen or an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- A one-year compulsory rotating internship on or before March 31, 2019, will have to be completed by the candidates
An active and valid email ID as the admit card cum acknowledgement card will be sent to it.
- Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking credentials:
- INR 3750 (General/OBC) and INR 2750 (SC/ ST/ PWD) category candidates
- After successful registration, no changes will be allowed in the applications.
Recommended browsers to fill the form: Internet Explorer (version 11 and above); Mozilla Firefox (version 50 to 61) OR Google Chrome (version 50 to 69).
Under NEET PG link, the online application form is available now at NBE’s website. To register for the exam, there are five simple steps. In the prescribed order, all the levels are mandatory and have to be filled so that one can complete the application form.
- Step 1: Registration- Visit the official website nbe.edu.in
- Step 2: Fill the Application Form available on the website
- Step 3: Upload the required photos
- Step 4: Schedule the exam location and centre
- Step 5: Pay the application fee
NEET PG Application Form Correction
No changes can be made after that once a candidate has filled their application form and registered for the exam successfully. Before the last day of registration, any changes to be made can be done, i.e., November 22, 2018, 11.55 PM.
The following steps must be followed, if a candidate forgets his/her username or password
- In the login page, click on Forgot your username or password link below
- Select the option which is to be retrieved.
- Enter the registered email id and CAPTCHA for username,
- Click on the Email Username button.
- Candidates will be asked the secret reminder question which has to be answered.
- The username will then be mailed in the registered email ID.
- For password, click on forgot password link.
- Secret reminder question will be asked again.
- The password will be mailed in the email ID of the candidate.