Answer Key of AP ECET 2019 released
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) has released the answer key, response sheet and question papers for the Andhra Pradesh Engineers Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2019) on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in. Apart from this, the university has also opened a window for candidates to raise objections until May 3, 2019, as per India Today report.
Steps to download
- Visit the official website, sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘AP ECET’
- You will be directed to a new page
- Click on ‘exam paper and preliminary key’
- Click on the subject you applied for
- A PDF will open, check the answer key
- Candidates need to download the answer key
- After studying the answer key, if candidates find any error, they will have to raise objections
- While raising the objections, it is mandatory for the candidates to submit the proofs supporting their claims too
- Candidates need to send the format to the mail id- email@example.com on or before May 3, 2019 by 5.00 PM
The National Educational Policy, 1986, recommended that state level planning and coordination of Higher Education shall be done through councils of Higher Education and that the University Grants Commission (UGC) and these Councils will develop coordinative methods to keep a watch on standards. The UGC constituted a committee to make recommendations regarding setting up of State Councils of Higher Education as per the aforesaid National Policy. The said committee recommended that there is a pressing need for effective machinery for promotion and co-ordination of Higher Education at the state level and co-ordination of state level programs with those of the UGC. The UGC has laid down the guidelines for setting up State Councils of Higher Education as recommended by the said committee. The State Government has accordingly decided to fill the gap by constituting a State Council of Higher Education as recommended in the National Educational Policy of the Government of India and as recommended by the committee constituted by the UGC. Thus, the A P State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) came into existence w.e.f. 20.05.1988 through Act 16 of 1988 to advise the Government in matters relating to Higher Education in the State and to oversee its development with perspective planning and for matters connected therewith and incidental thereto.
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, the first of its kind in the country, set up as per the recommendations of the National Education Policy 1986, is primarily a coordinating body between the University Grants Commission (UGC), the State Government and the Universities. It is the general duty of the Council to coordinate and determine standards in institutions of Higher Education, Research, Scientific and Technical Institutions in accordance with the guidelines issued by the University Grants Commission from time to time