Answer Key of KEAM 2019 out
The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) has released the Answer Key for Kerala Engineering/Pharmacy Entrance Examination on its official website, cee-kerala.org, according to a TOI report. The candidates who have appeared for the same can visit the website to check and download their KEAM Answer Key. It may be recalled that the CEE had held KEAM 2019 on May 2-3. Candidates can also raise complaints against answer key, if any, to the commissioner for entrance examinations along with supporting documents and fee at Rs.100 per question by way of DD drawn in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, by post or hand delivery so as to reach the office on or before 08.05.2019 (Wednesday), noted the report.
Steps to download Answer Key
- Visit the official website of CEE-cee-kerala.org
- On the homepage, click on the link which reads “KEAM 2019 answer key”
- The link will direct to a new page to download KEAM 2019 answer key
- KEAM 2019 answer key will be displayed
- Download and take a print out of the KEAM 2019 answer key
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical is an entrance examination series for admissions to various professional degree courses in the state of Kerala, India. It is conducted by the Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations run by the Government of Kerala. The model of the entrance test is published ahead of the examinations by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations.
- Students are tested on topics of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taught in the 11th and 12th grade Kerala State Education Board Higher Secondary Examinations and similar boards and national boards such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
- The entrance examination is in two parts: Part I is Mathematics and Part II is Physics and Chemistry
- This is similar to the Medical Entrance Tests conducted by AIIMS and NEET
- Architectural courses according to the Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala as in clause 1.4b of the prospectus is ranked based on National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), held by the National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) as per directives of the Council of Architecture, India
The method of ranking has changed since its conception in 2006. In 2009, a new method of ranking students was proposed and put into practice in 2011 where the scores of the students in the entrance test and the scores of students in the Class XII examinations conducted by ICSE, CBSE, Kerala State board, Other State board examinations was considered. The scores are then normalised to a set standard and then students are given a rank based on both the scores for the 12th grade examinations and common entrance examinations.
The colleges under the each universities have their choice to follow the KEAM structure in admitting students, however if a college participates in the KEAM allotment, the colleges should admit the student. KEAM Allotment occurs in the month of August. There are also 73 private colleges that participate in 2011 KEAM Engineering and Architecture Allotment.