BSEAP releases Hall Tickets for AP SSC Public Examinations March 2019
BSEAP – The hall tickets for the Andhra Pradesh Secondary School Certificate Examinations March 2019 was released by the Board of School Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP), as per TOI report. The schools affiliated with the BSEAP Board can visit the official website, bseap.org in order to download the AP Class X Hall Tickets 2019. The students have to collect the hall tickets from their respective school, noted the report.
The Andhra Pradesh SSC Public examination 2019 will be conducted from Monday, March 18, 2019, and will continue till April 3, 2019. The students need to collect their AP 10th annual examination hall ticket from their respective school and carry the same to the exam centre on the exam day. The hall ticket will contain details like – examination venue, exam dates, duration and timings of the exam, student’s name, register number/hall ticket number, date of birth, father’s/mother’s name, the signature of the student, his/her photograph and other details. The students are advised to read all exam related guidelines printed on the hall ticket.
Directorate of Government Examinations is an independent department functioning under ministry of secondary education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The department is responsible for conducting the SSC/OSSC Public Examinations and a number of minor examinations as given below.
DGE’s office conducts SSC/OSSC examinations twice in a year. This is the major examination with registration of 6.52 lakh candidates for Annual (March -2015) examinations and 0.75 lakh candidates for Advanced Supplementary Examinations (May / June -2015).
In addition to major SSC Examinations, other Minor Examinations conducted by this office are
- 1st Year D. Ed Public Examinations
- L.I. Sc Examinations
- Professional Advancement Test for Teachers
- Technical Certificate Course Examination
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Examinations
- O.Ms.No.82 reg Examination
- O.Ms.No.41 Reg Examination
- O.Ms.No:1263,Dated:06.05.1961- Correction of Date of Birth
- O.Ms.No:430,Dated:31.12.1992 – Alteration of Date of Birth – Powers delegated to Director of School Education.
- O.Ms.No:33,Dated:19.03.2001 – Exemption to the Physically Handicapped Candidates
- O.Ms.No:34,Dated:05.03.2004 – Exemption of 3rd Language English for Dyslexia Candidates
- Second-year D. Ed Public Examinations
- Head Masters Accounts Test
- National Talent Search Examinations
- Technical TTC Examination
- LPT Exams (Telugu, Urdu, Hindi)