BSEB release Answer Key for Preliminary Entrance Examination
The Answer Key for the Preliminary Entrance Examination organised by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) for admission to Simulata Awasiya Vidyalaya is out. As per NDTV report, the Entrance Examination for admission to Class VI was held on December 2, 2018. What is more, the Answer Key link will remain active on the official website till December 10, 2018. If the candidates have any objections, they can raise so during this period.
The Answer Key is in all question paper booklet form with A, B, C and D format. In case of any objection either on the questions or Answer Key, the candidates can follow these steps to raise their objection:
- Visit the official website, biharboard.online.com
- Click on the Objection Panel for Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya, Simultala, Jamul Entrance (Preliminary) Examination 2019 link
- Submit objection on the question paper or answer key on the objection pane
- The last dates for the students to submit their objections is December 10, 2018
- Any request for submission of objection after the last date will not be entertained by the board.
Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya is a school in Simultala, of Jhajha Block, Jamui District in Bihar. The school created a record when it produced 30 toppers out of 31 in top 10 of the Bihar School Examination Board in 2015. After the formation of the state of Jharkhand in 2000, the school was created in 2010 by the effort the Chief Minister, Nitish Kumar. The students dominated the International Mathematics Olympiad in 2013. Students participate in inter-house and inter-set competitions and inter-school competitions.
Simultala Residential School offers education from Class VI to Class XII. Every year students are selected by an intrastate competitive examination wherein 60 boys and 60 girls are chosen for admission to Class VI.
Even though the medium of Instruction at the school is English, the examination would be conducted in both English and Hindi.
- Only those candidates would be allowed to sit in the examination whose age as on 1 April is in between 10 and 12 years
- Only those candidates would be allowed to sit in the examinations which have been studying from some recognised school or the one which has obtained NOC from the competent authority/department of the state.
- The applying candidates should domicile of Bihar.
- For multidimensional growth, students are encouraged to participate in co-curricular activities like Plays, Essay writing and Quiz contests, music, dance, photography, painting, sculpture, gardening, agriculture, bird watching, mountaineering, radio mechanics, electronics, sight-seeing, etc. by providing such opportunities in a constructive manner