CBSC Class X and Class XII Board examination results in the third week of May 2019
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) might as well announce the results for Class X and Class XII Board examinations in the third week of May, according to NDTV report. The Board had however intimated, in its examination time table, that the result will be declared in first week of June, noted the report. What is more, the online searches are high for CBSE Class X and Class XII Board examination results. The CBSE conducted annual secondary and higher secondary exams in February-April, this year, the report said.
The response, pertaining to result date, came after a fake circular went viral on social media claiming that the results will come in April. “The circular is fake and the official, whose signatures are there on the circular, no longer holds the post. The results will be declared in the third week of May,” a CBSE official was quoted as saying by PTI.
As of now, Bihar school examination board is the first to declare board examination result. The Board declared the intermediate (Class XII) result on March 30. In an extra-ordinary feat, close to 80% students, who took the examination, have qualified. Girls have clinched top positions in Science and Arts streams, added the report.
- To define appropriate approaches of academic activities to provide stress free, child centred and holistic education to all children without compromising on quality
- To analyse and monitor the quality of academic activities by collecting the feedback from different stakeholders
- To develop norms for implementation of various academic activities including quality issues
- To control and coordinate the implementation of various academic and training programs of the Board
- To organise academic activities and to supervise other agencies involved in the process
- To adapt and innovate methods to achieve academic excellence in conformity with psychological, pedagogical and social principles
- To encourage schools to document the progress of students in a teacher and student friendly way
- To propose plans to achieve quality benchmarks in school education consistent with the National goals
- To organize various capacity building and empowerment programmes to update the professional competency of teachers
- To prescribe conditions of examinations and conduct public examination at the end of Class X and XII
- To grant qualifying certificates to successful candidates of the affiliated schools
- To fulfil the educational requirements of those students whose parents were employed in transferable jobs
- To prescribe and update the course of instructions of examinations
- To affiliate institutions for the purpose of examination and raise the academic standards of the country
- Innovations in teaching-learning methodologies by devising students friendly and students centred paradigms
- Reforms in examinations and evaluation practices
- Skill learning by adding job-oriented and job-linked inputs
- Regularly updating the pedagogical skills of the teachers and administrators by conducting in service training programs, workshops etc